Talk to the Fleet Cost Reduction Experts
From full service truck leasing, to forklift maintenance, to fuel spend, and more, we have the expertise to secure the best deal for you. IFM originated the concept of fleet financial consulting in 1973 and we remain the nation’s foremost, independent fleet consultant. We have secured tens of millions of dollars in savings for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
IFM brings real savings for your bottom line by analyzing every unit in your fleet, providing knowledge-based cost savings recommendations, and negotiating directly with your vendors.
Work with an industry leader since 1973
We are lowering the costs of over 10,500 tractors, trucks, and trailers and 10,000 pieces of material handling equipment for our current clients. Our team of experts is exposed to more fleet costs and contract structures than even the most experienced private fleet operator. We will use our expertise to:
- Analyze your current spending versus best-in-class pricing
- Review your billing for accuracy and overcharges
- Ensure your contract terms are fair and protect your best interests
- Negotiate with your vendors using knowledge based solutions that maximize savings while protecting your vendor relationship and the services you currently enjoy.
Fleet Financial Evaluation
We help you find and implement cost savings opportunities in:
- Full service leasing
- Finance leasing
- Maintenance contracts
- Equipment acquisition
- Dedicated contract carriage
- Taxation applied to fleet operators
Fuel Cost Audit
Regardless of how you are buying fuel, we can help you reduce your costs. We have expertise in:
- Lessor fuel
- Retail and over the road fuel
- Bulk fuel
- Mobile fuel
- Fuel/fleet card programs
We have the industry know-how to compare your costs to benchmarks and trends, identify the most efficient and cost effective ways for you to buy fuel, and ensure you are getting the best deal possible.
Material Handling Review
Our material handling team will evaluate the economics of your fleet, and also has the expertise to provide operational analysis relative to safety, workflow, specification assessment and fleet size.
- Acquisition Costs / Lease Structures
- Maintenance Spend and Structure
- Equipment life-cycle optimization
Other Services Include
- Fleet right sizing
- Asset & Maintenance Management
- Cost Tracking and Reporting
- Complete fleet management services
Why Choose IFM?
Benefit from our exposure to hundreds of lease contracts, fuel bills, and equipment price quotes each year.
Find out how your pricing stacks up to similar fleets.
Improve your bottom line with no risk to your company: If we don’t save you money, you pay nothing.
132 B Industry Lane, Suite 6
Forest Hill, MD 21050
(410) 803-0010 office
(410) 803-0043 fax